Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Wrap-Up

The month is already over!! Goodness, where did the time go? (also am too lazy to find my header lmao)

First, let's talk about what happened this month.

Writing Things

I did Camp NaNoWriMo! And I not only finished my 20k word goal, I also finished this draft of the manuscript! YAYYYYYY! There have been so many changes from my first draft, it's fascination to see the journey it has taken me on.

Reading Things

Ummm. Yea.

Life Things

I have a fun announcement, but I can't say anything just yet! Still, watch this space for more bookish fun :D

Giveaway Winner

So if you didn't know, the book of the month was Every Day by David Levithan. The winner of the candle from Cornerfolds Candles was Rossi, who I have already spoken with. 

I'll be back tomorrow with another monthly giveaway. There won't be a review tomorrow as I'm still catching up from my month away from reading. I'll be back next Monday though, likely with a review of ACOWAR (WHERE IS MY COPY DAMMIT I WANT IT EARLY TOOOOOO).

No comments:

Post a Comment